If you’ve been looking for A One Piece Game Tier List, then your search ends here. It is one of the most popular Roblox games based on the famous anime series called One Piece. Similar to other titles, the game has a massive collection of units called devil fruits.
However, not all the fruits are the best, which is why you should choose the strongest ones in the beginning. If you’re a beginner, you may have a hard time figuring out the best fruits in the game. With that in mind, we have prepared A One Piece Game Tier List, ranking all the devil fruits from best to worst.
A One Piece Game Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Rubber, String, Dragon, Magma, Leopard, Soul, Chainsaw Man
- A-Tier: Fire, Quake, Magnet, Mochi, Gravity, Phoenix, Dark, Quake
- B-Tier: Ice, Paw, Lightning, Light, Operation, Flower
- C-Tier: Budha, Chop, Venom, Gas, Smoke, Bomb
- D-Tier: Sand, Invisible, Barrier
It goes without saying that the above list reflects the author’s opinions. While we recommend picking the S-tier fruits, you are urged to use the ones you are comfortable with. This allows you to explore new options and master every fruit in A One Piece Game.
How Many Devil Fruits Are There In A One Piece Game?
A One Piece Game has a total of 32 fruits at the time of writing this article. So there’s no shortage of units for your dream team. It’s worth noting that the list of fruits is expected to evolve with the release of new updates,
The tier list we’ve prepared above is classified into the following five divisions:
S Tier List
These are the most powerful and beloved fruits of the game. Therefore, we highly advise pulling these fruits as they boast the best abilities, strengths, and skills in the game.
A Tier List
They are usually the powerful fruits in the game, who can easily outperform many other units. However, they are not suitable as S-tier fruits in terms of overall skills.
B Tier List
They are regarded as the “above average” fruits who often support the team and watch their back.
They are fruits with a serious lack of skills and abilities. Hence, they can’t compete with most units.
These are the worst units of the game and the ones you should avoid picking up. So these fruits are incapable of performing well on the field.
How to Unlock Devil Fruits in A One Piece Game?
There are numerous ways to unlock devil fruits in the game, and here’s a list of the same:
- Explore the Map: Devil Fruit spawns randomly on the map after every 30 minutes. So the best way to find them is by exploring the different locations on the map.
- Opening the Chests: There is a 0.1% chance of getting a devil fruit when you open a chest. Accordingly, a devil fruit is guaranteed after opening every 1000 chests.
- Buying from Store: If you don’t want to put any effort, you can directly purchase devil fruits from the in-game shop. However, it’s worth noting that it’s a paid method.
We recommend unlocking S-tier fruits for a solid start. They are the best fruits in the game and significantly increase your winning odds. Devil Fruits are classified into four different categories – Common, Rare, Legendary, and Mythical. Fruits with higher rarities are difficult to obtain.
That concludes our comprehensive beginner’s guide for the A One Piece Game Tier List, ranking all the devil fruits from best to worst. Make sure you check out other guides and walkthroughs for other games at iFanZine.