This guide features our Alchemy Stars tier list of all current characters and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every character release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on who is best to use in your team.
Alchemy Stars is a strategy RPG gacha game that is available on Android and iOS and includes a rich story as well as unique characters to collect. For more information about the lore and the game, check out the official website.
Alchemy Stars Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Areia, Barton, Bethel, Bethlehem, Beverly, Carleen, Charon, Corax, Eicy, Faust, Fleur, Florine, Gabriel, Gram, Gronru, Hedy, Hiiro, Irridon, Kleken, Maggie, Michael, Migard, Mythos, Nemesis, Nikinis, Novio, Pact, Paloma, Regal, Requiem, Revy, Sariel, Sharona, Sikare, Sinsa, Siobhan. Victoria
- A-Tier: Barbara, Benny and Curo, Beryl, Carleen, Chloe, Custcuta, Eve, Florine, Frostfire, Gabriel, Hedy, Hydrad, Istvan, Jona, Leona, Lola, Louise, Lucoa, Luke, Maggie, Nadine, Nails, Naroxel, Odi, Pasolo, Philyshy, Pittman, Raphael, Robyn, Rouge, Ruby, Schwartz, Smokey, Tessa, Tiny One, Tohru, Uriah, Uriel, Vice
- B-Tier: Information will be added soon!
- C-Tier: Information will be added soon!
- D-Tier: Information will be added soon!
How Many Characters Are There In Alchemy Stars?
There are over 190 characters currently in Alchemy Stars, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each character release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best characters in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier character as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic characters and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier characters and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier characters.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these characters in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Looking for more games at the moment? Check out our Project Menacing tier list, Arknights Module tier list, and Deepwoken race tier list.
Alchemy Stars Reroll Guide
If you’re worried about not getting the character you want, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with our reroll guide.
- Install the Alchemy Stars app.
- Play through the tutorial, claim your premium currency and complete your initial rolls.
- If you are unsatisfied with your pulls, uninstall the app and delete local data.
- Re-install the app and repeat until you are happy with your pulls.
S-tier characters are the main ones to focus on for your first summon. If you didn’t get the character you want, you can delete the account and all of the game data. Reinstall the game and repeat the process until you obtain your desired character.
About The Game
Alchemy Stars is a strategy RPG where you take the role of the last of the Caelestites, a race driven nearly to extinction by the hostile Exclipsites. On emerging after years hidden underground, you find yourself in the company of the friendly Aurorians, and ready to take back the surface. You’ll need to gather allies in the Aurorians to help you and your craft, the Colossus, to victory.