This guide features our Anime Adventures tier list of all current races and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every race release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on who is best to use in your team.
Anime Adventures is a Roblox tower defense game that challenges you to collect a powerful team of anime characters and send them out into battle against waves of enemies. You can level them up, unlock new abilities, and put together a squad that can take on everything that’s thrown at them.
For more information about the lore and the game, check out the official Roblox group.
Anime Adventures Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Aizo (Final), Akano, All Force, Ariva, Blackhair, Bulmy, Brulo, Cel (Super Perfect), Coyote (Primera), Erein, Ezra, Fire Fist, Getu, Goju, Gone (Adult), Ging, Gray, Ichi (Final Dusk), Ichi (Full Hollow), Itadoki, Jelly, JIO, Kenpaki, Kent, Kisoko, Kisoko (Bankai), Kit (Evolved), Kizzua (Whirlwind), Levy, Luci, Lulu, Marada, Megomu, Meruam, Mochi, Natzo, Neteru, Noruto (Beast Cloak), Orwin, Pito, Red Scar, Renzi, Saicky, Soi Fan, Speedcart, Super Chunks, Uru (Antithesis), Whitehair, Yamomoto, Yuto, Zeike
- A-Tier: Agony, Aizo, Blue Devil, Broke, Cel (Semi-Perfect), Crush, Eta, Future Guhon, Gone, Hisova, Juozu, Kazeki (Centipede), Kazoru, Kit, Mecha Freezo, Noruto (Demon Cloak), Peruna, Renkoko, Ruki, Shingo, Tarata, Togu, Touci, Ulquiro
- B-Tier: Akoku, Armein, Bakayua, Cel (Imperfect), Chunks, Croc, Dabo, Diavoro, Gaaro, Gajule, Goko Blue, Grim Jaw, Ichi (Masked), Itochi, Jiorno, Jokujo, Juvy, Karyoin, Kizzua, Lao, Luffo (Marine’s Ford), Mivawk, Moriu, Nightmare Luffo, Nobaba, Norro, Sanjay, Todorro
- C-Tier: Freezo (Final), Geno, Goko Black, Ichi, Inosoku, Johna, Josuka, Sakuro, Underhaul, Zennu
- D-Tier: Aman, Bakujo, Dezu, Goko, Kazeki, Kazashu, Krillo, Luffo, Nezuka, Noruto, Piccoru, Sosuke, Tanji, Urakara, Usoap, Zoru
How Many Characters Are There In Anime Adventures?
There are around 110 characters currently in Anime Adventures, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each character release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best characters in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier character as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic characters and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier characters and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier characters.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these characters in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Loving gacha games at the moment? Check out our Eversoul tier list, Blue Archive tier list, and our Worldwide Chaos tier list.
About The Game
Anime Adventures is a Roblox tower defense game that features around 110 characters that you can collect and send out into battles to defend against hordes of enemies.