If you’ve been looking for the Artery Gear Fusion Tier List, then your search ends here. Artery Gear Fusion is a turned-based RPG title developed by BiliBili. In the game, you need to gather a team of mech girls to fight the brutal “Puppets” that devour the world. Similar to other RPG titles, the game has a vast collection of characters.
However, not all the characters are the best for the team, which is why you should unlock the strongest ones in the beginning. If you’re a beginner, you may have a hard time rerolling the best characters. With that in mind, we have prepared the Artery Gear Fusion Tier List, ranking all the characters from best to worst.
Artery Gear Fusion Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Sirius, Shyura, Alice, Roco, Chihaya, Milvus, Morris, Ginga, Hearin, Greer, Kaludia
- A-Tier: Senha, Veronica, Ghost, Shilin, Suriel, Rosemary, Goya, Katie, Grace, Komachi, Cerulean, Feidy, Lila, Nina, Verbana
- B-Tier: Foxy, Quinn, Zero Four, Kanna, Ruri, Roko, Kagari, Shinobu, Phantom, Benny, Hokuto, Cindy, Touka, Della, Maika, Corax, Ryza
- C-Tier: Winnie, Grey, Kurumi, Teufel, Nemophila, Lydia, Nio, Neisa, Chitose, Dean, Diancht, Iberis, Acacia, Onean, Timy, Blue, Meko, Beidou
- D-Tier: Valeria, Pele, Michelle, Tony, Angelica, Caroline, Erica, Ivey, Margot, Rhoeas, Andie, Sonya, Sylvia, Shinonome, Ivey, Roko, Komachi
It goes without saying that the above list reflects the author’s opinions. While we recommend picking the S-tier characters, you are urged to use the ones you are comfortable with. This allows you to explore new options and master every character in Artery Gear Fusion.
How Many Characters Are There In Artery Gear Fusion?
The game was released globally in 2022 and has a pool of over 100 characters at the time of writing this article. So there’s no shortage of units for your dream team. It’s worth noting that the list of characters is expected to evolve with the release of new updates,
The tier list we’ve prepared above is classified into the following five divisions:
S Tier List
These are the most powerful and beloved characters of the game. Highly advise pulling these characters as they boast the best abilities, strengths, and skills in the game.
Artery Gear Fusion A Tier List
They are usually the powerful characters in the game, which can easily outperform many other units. However, they are not suitable as S-tier characters in terms of overall skills.
B Tier List
They are regarded as the “above average” characters who often support the team and watch their back.
Artery Gear Fusion C Tier List
They are characters with a serious lack of skills and abilities. Therefore, they can’t compete with most units.
D Tier List
These are the worst units of the game and the ones you should avoid picking up. These characters are incapable of performing well on the field.
Artery Gear Fusion Reroll Guide
Performing a reroll in Artery Gear Fusion is fairly easy. Here’s the complete set of instructions for the same:
- Download the game from the Google Play Store.
- Sign in to the game using the guest account.
- Complete the game’s tutorial and prologue.
- Finally, summon the character on the next screen.
We recommend pulling out S-tier characters for a solid start. They are the best characters in the game and significantly increase your winning odds. If you fail to summon any S-tier character, log out from the game and then delete the game’s data to repeat the reroll process.
That concludes our comprehensive beginner’s guide for the Artery Gear Fusion Tier List & Reroll process. Make sure you check out other guides and walkthroughs for other games at iFanZine.