This guide features our Battle Of Fate tier list of all current characters and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every character release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on who is best to use in your team.
Battle Of Fate is a category in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, a gacha board-game-style Dragon Ball Z game. It is available on Android and iOS and includes a rich story as well as unique characters to collect. For more information about the lore and the game, check out the official website.
Battle Of Fate Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: A Promise Made to Kakarot Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, Apex of Supreme Saiyan Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku, Battle Against Limits Goku, Divine Combat Begins Super Saiyan God SS Goku/Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta, Heartless Destruction Buu (Kid), Last-Ditch Battle Android 17, Pinnacle of Fury Goku, Saiyan Warriors with Ultimate Power Super Saiyan 4, Goku & Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, Strike of Full Anger Super Saiyan Goku, True Ultra Instinct Goku, Peerless Gleam Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, Ultimate Super Saiyan Super Saiyan 4 Goku, Unparalleled Super Saiyan Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, Unrivaled Saiyan’s Peak Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta
- A-Tier: All or Nothing Super Saiyan God SS Vegito, All-or-nothing Punch Goku (Youth), Azure Omnipotence Super Saiyan God SS Vegito, Battle to Protect Tomorrow Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Crashing Maelstrom Omega Shenron, Dawn of an Ideal World Fusion Zamasu, Furious Last Resort Vegeta (Giant Ape), Legend Reborn Super Saiyan God Goku, Majesty of the Mighty Jiren (Full Power), Majin of Destruction Buu (Kid), Miraculous Outcome Goku & Frieza, Peerless Super Power Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, Power of Pride and Hope Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta & Super Saiyan Trunks (Future), Roar of Resentment Frieza (Full Power), Strength Beyond Gods Super Saiyan God SS Vegito, The Emperor’s New Power Golden Frieza, Transdimensional Instinct Goku (Ultra Instinct), Trustworthy Rival Vegeta, Ultimate and Invincible Fusion Vegito, Very Last Possibility Golden Frieza & Android 17
- B-Tier: A Will Beyond Time Super Saiyan Trunks (Future),Ascending to Godhood Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta, Awakened True Power Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth), Azure, Omnipotence Super Saiyan God SS Vegito, Blade of Hope and Dreams Super Saiyan Trunks (Future), Ceremony of Revenge Super 17, Cyan Juggernaut Super Saiyan God SS Goku, Decisive Kamehameha Super Saiyan God SS Goku, Determined to Evolve Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta, Everything At Stake Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, Explosive Super Elite Vegeta, Full-Tilt Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Golden Malice Golden Frieza, Hope-Filled, Strike Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku, Hopeless Minus Energy Omega Shenron, Hot-Blooded God of Destruction Beerus, King of the Evil Realm Demon King Piccolo, Last-Ditch Attack Frieza (Full Power), Legend Reborn Super Saiyan God Goku, Majesty of the Mighty Jiren (Full Power), Overwhelming Power Restored Demon King Piccolo (Elder), Potent Super Attack Goku (Kaioken), Power for the Death-Match Vegeta (Giant Ape), Resilient Will to Protect the Future Trunks (Teen) (Future), Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), The Hope of the Universe Goku, The True Value of Perfect Form Cell (Perfect Form)
The Ultimate Android Super 17, Transcendent Majin Buu (Kid), True Power of a God Zamasu, Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell, Wrath of the Absolute God Fusion Zamasu
- C-Tier: Information will be added soon!
- D-Tier: Information will be added soon!
How Many Characters Are There In Battle Of Fate?
There are over 90 characters currently in the Battle Of Fate category, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each character release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best characters in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier character as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic characters and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier characters and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier characters.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these characters in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Loving gacha games at the moment? Check out our Valorant tier list, YBA tier list, and Infinite Magicraid tier list.
Battle Of Fate Reroll Guide
If you’re worried about not getting the character you want, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with our reroll guide.
- Install the game, and play through the tutorial mission.
- Complete your initial set of summons.
- If you are unhappy with the characters you’ve drawn, uninstall the app and delete all local data.
- Re-install the app and begin the process again until you’re happy.
About The Game
Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is a gacha-based board game. It’s inspired by the hit manga and anime phenomenon Dragon Ball Z. There is a huge cast of different characters, split into different categories. Future Saga category contains characters who’ve been part of the final battles in their arcs.