Angry Mob Games (Guerrilla Bob, Predators) were brought on-board to help Game Lab knock their fun dual-stick shooter Pirates Treasure into shape just in time for an exciting new update. This version adds a clutch of extra levels, unlockable booty and a ferocious Boss enemy, while pint-sized warmonger Guerrilla Bob makes a special guest appearance, blasting his way through a shiny new stage!
We quite enjoyed the initial release of Pirate’s Treasure, calling it a “veritable treasure trove of great ideas” and “a worthy addition to Chillingo’s line up of dual-stick shooters.” The game received a none too shabby 3.5/5 score. Pirate’s Treasure is available right now from the App Store at the cut down price of only 99 cents.
Updated Pirate’s Treasure Features Include:
- Two New Levels for 1st Generation and 3rd Generation versions of the game!
- 11 Swashbuckling new stages to conquer!
- Awesome new Minigun and Dual Shotgun weapons
- Brand new gameplay modes
- New Destructive Item: Bombs!
- An army of fearsome new enemies
- Different Quests (Such as Escort Quests)
- A Totally New Boss
- Upgraded Shop
- Improved and Fine-tuned the Balance for Older Levels