Ratrod Studio Inc. (Mike V Do or Die) have just released a stunning new trailer for their upcoming iPhone and iPod Touch racing game Drift Mania Championship. Due to screech into the App Store next week, the game promises to deliver a high-octane blend of driving skills, style and showmanship. Oh, and lots of girls in bikinis if this trailer is anything to go by…
NEXT GENERATION GAMEPLAY
Stunning 3D graphics using the multi-touch capabilities of your device to simulate an authentic drifting experience.
ONLINE GLOBAL LEADERBOARD
Challenge your friends by submitting your high scores for each circuit and expose your achievements to the world.
Play often to increase your overall career score and become the next Driftmania world champion. The top 100 positions are displayed on the official Driftmania game website.
LOADED WITH FEATURES
• Cutting edge control system including a variable throttle system and hydraulic handbrake
• 5 vehicles with unique specs (traction, horsepower, torque etc.)
• 3 unique race tracks
• 3 levels of difficulties; start at easy and improve your skills while completing the normal and pro mode
• 3 camera configurations; select a camera that you are comfortable with
• Replay system with highlights of your best combos
• Soundtrack from Good Fight Music including songs from Conditions (Album: Fluorescent Youth) and I Am Abomination (Album: To Our Forefathers)
• Ability to listen to your own songs from your own music library
• Exclusive content including DMCC event intro video and photos