This guide features our Honkai: Star Rail Light Cone tier list of all current Light Cones and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every Light Cone release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on what is best to use in your team.
Honkai: Star Rail is a turn-based idle gacha RPG that is available on Android and iOS and includes a rich story as well as unique characters to collect. For more information about the lore and the game, check out the official Honkai: Star Rail website.
Honkai: Star Rail Light Cone Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: In The Name Of The World, Texture of Memories, Something Irreplaceable, The Battle Isn’t Over, Moment Of Victory, Night On The Milky, In The Night, On The Fall Of An Aeon, Cruising In The Stellar Sea, Before Dawn, Sleep Like The Dead, Time Waits For No One
- A-Tier: Warm Nights Won’t Last, Shared Feeling, Nowhere To Run, Swordplay, Resolution Shines As Pearls Of Sweat, Planetary Rendezvous, Day One Of My New Life, We Will Meet Again, Landau’s Choice, The Seriousness Of Breakfast, Carve The Moon, Weave The Clouds, Good Night And Sleep Well, The Moles Welcome You, Today Is Another Peaceful Day, The Birth Of The Self, Post-op Conversation, Make The World Clamor, A Secret Vow, This Is Me!, Return To Darkness, Woof! Walk Time!, Only Silence Remains, Eye Of The Prey, Memories Of The Past
- B-Tier: Meshing Cogs, Defense, Arrows, Multiplication, Sagacity, Chorus, Void, Amber, Passkey, Hidden Shadow, Shattered Home, Meditation, Data Bank
- C-Tier: Collapsing Sky, Loop, Adversarial, Darting Arrow, Pioneering, Fine Fruit, Cornucopia, Mutual Demise
- D-Tier: There are no D-Tier Light Cones.
How Many Light Cones Are There In Honkai: Star Rail?
There are over 50 Light Cones currently in Honkai: Star Rail, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each Light Cone release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best Light Cones in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier Light Cone as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic Light Cones and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier Light Cones and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier Light Cones.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these Light Cones in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Loving gacha games at the moment? Check out our Honkai: Star Rail tier list, Honkai: Star Rail codes guide, and our Omega Strikers codes guide.
About The Game
Honkai: Star Rail is the highly anticipated fourth instalment of the Honkai series. The game will introduce brand new original characters to the Honkai franchise, whilst continuing and expanding upon beloved designs from Honkai Impact 3rd with alternative characters.