Little Alchemy 2 is cool because you can make what seems like an infinite ammount of different objects and creations! But how exactly do you make a Human? Is it even possible? We’ll answer these questions and more in our How To Make Human Little Alchemy 2 guide!
Little Alchemy 2 is a cool puzzle game that’s available through your browser, as well as on Android and iOS. For more information about the game, visit the official Little Alchemy Facebook page.
How To Make Human Little Alchemy 2
We’ll now dive into the guide at hand!
Can You Make A Human?
The answer is yes – like the first game, you can make a human in Little Alchemy 2. However, there’s a different process to making a human in the second game, which we’ll get into below…
There’s several steps to making a human in Little Alchemy 2, so make sure you’ve got your reading glasses on. This could be a long one…
One of the core ingredients to making a human is life. To get life, follow these simple steps…
- Make Ocean by combining water with water – keep combining the results, such as Puddle, with itself until you get Ocean – the order should be: 1) Water 2) Puddle 3) Pond 4) Lake 5) Sea 6) Ocean
- Combine Ocean with either Earth or Lava to make Primordial Soup
- Combine Fire and Water to make Energy
- Combine Energy and Primordial Soup to make Life
The other core element of a human is Clay. Thankfully, Clay is much easier to create in comparison to Life, meaning we’re close to the end of the human crafting process! Just follow these simple steps…
- Combine Water and Earth to make Mud
- Combine Air and Lava to make Stone
- Now, combine Stone and Mud to create Clay
Now you’ve got the core elements – Clay and Life – there’s only one thing left to do – combine them. Once combined, Clay and Life will create a Human, bringing us to the end of this guide!
If you’re interested in more handy guides, check out our Clusterduck breeding guide, Legend Of Slime tier list, and our Alien Invasion: RPG Idle Space guide.