If you’ve been looking for the Last Cloudia Tier List, then your search ends here. Last Cloudia is a fantasy RPG title that features gorgeous, fast-paced battles feature pixel art characters sweeping through 3D playspaces. Similar to other RPG titles, the game has a vast collection of characters.
However, not all the characters are the best for the team, which is why you should unlock the strongest ones in the beginning. If you’re a beginner, you may have a hard time rerolling the best characters. With that in mind, we have prepared the Last Cloudia Tier List, ranking all the characters from best to worst.
Last Cloudia Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Cyberslayer Alice, Knight Lord Kyle, Regnant of Fire, Eliza, A2, Divine Beast Rei, Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest, Holy Knight Ruuto, Maja, Heroic Lord Roland, Guardian Angel Lukiel, Sea Rover Maddine, Granadas, Swordmagineer Lilebette, Levi, Advocate of God, Baran, 2B, Saintly Lilebette, Mikasa, V, Leona, Princess Punch, Alice Type-S, Spirit Maiden Theria, Nero, Regal Bolt Lanceveil, Lougseus, God of Ruin, Nocturne Tinkili, Advocate of God, Rabbala, Gen Asagiri, Primm, Roy Mustang, Shida, Advocate of God, Mayly, Inventive Queen Meredy, Edward Elric, Angela, Riesz, Sage Emperor Zekus, Ardine, Maiden of Binding, Sera, Dragonoid Milim Nava
- A-Tier: Sea Princess Lilah, Senku Ishigami, Alphonse Elric, Eren, Roland, Emilia, Zaix, Milim Nava, Goroth the Insatiable, Lagrobos, Thunderbolt Sevia, Gorm Crystalia, Killer Ice Princess Sevia, 9S, Tsukasa Shishio, Chrome, Davan, Rem, Advocate of God Lily, Blazeblade Shin, Advocate of God, Degrogue, Dilmordo, Mechanical Meredy, Tinkili the Diva, Leena the Warlock, Lily, Sylvan Sworder Logia, Kohaku, Beyland, Duran, Randi, Dante
- B-Tier: Dyne of the Three Sages, Advocate of God, Zouglas, Doura the Bluebeard, Gobl, Sahagin, Ice General Zekus, Gallant Flame Vaughn, Rimuru Tempest, DXR-MK02, Prince Gorm, Eliza, Phantom Thief Robin, Carol No. 4, Princess Lilah, Popoi, Yashamaru, Saintly Theria, Ice Emperor Seilios, Master Thief Robin, Lanceveil
- C-Tier: Summoner Leena, Luger King of Destruction, Zleorg the Heathen, White Knight Melza, Lukiel, Romel the War God, Soul Reaper Melza
- D-Tier: Blood Rose, Lilebette of the Blaze, Gravein the Sky Hero, Goroth the Giant, Magic Beast Rei, Godhunter Shin, Mysterious Girl Theria, Kyle the Swordsman, Steel Wall Maddine, Genius Archer Phal, Claire and Dahlgion, Hobgobl, Dabourne, Vazard, Pokkle, Phantom, Skeleton, Gaoul
It goes without saying that the above list reflects the author’s opinions. While we recommend picking the S-tier characters, you are urged to use the ones you are comfortable with. This allows you to explore new options and master every character in Last Cloudia.
How Many Characters Are There In Last Cloudia?
The game was released globally in 2019 and has a pool of over 200 characters at the time of writing this article. So there’s no shortage of units for your dream team. It’s worth noting that the list of characters is expected to evolve with the release of new updates,
The tier list we’ve prepared above is classified into the following five divisions:
S Tier List
These are the most powerful and beloved characters of the game. Highly advise pulling these characters as they boast the best abilities, strengths, and skills in the game.
A Tier List
They are usually the powerful characters in the game, which can easily outperform many other units. However, they are not suitable as S-tier characters in terms of overall skills.
B Tier List
They are regarded as the “above average” characters who often support the team and watch their back.
C Tier List
They are characters with a serious lack of skills and abilities. Therefore, they can’t compete with most units.
D Tier List
These are the worst units of the game and the ones you should avoid picking up. These characters are incapable of performing well on the field.
Last Cloudia Reroll Guide
Performing a reroll in Last Cloudia is fairly easy. Here’s the complete set of instructions for the same:
- Download the game from the Google Play Store.
- Sign in to the game using the guest account.
- Complete the game’s tutorial and prologue.
- Finally, summon the character on the next screen.
We recommend pulling out S-tier characters for a solid start. They are the best characters in the game and significantly increase your winning odds. If you fail to summon any S-tier character, log out from the game and then delete the game’s data to repeat the reroll process.
That concludes our comprehensive beginner’s guide for the Last Cloudia Tier List & Reroll process. Make sure you check out other guides and walkthroughs for other games at iFanZine.