This guide features our Limbus Company tier list of all current characters and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every character release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on who is best to use in your team.
Limbus Company is a turn-based RPG gacha game that is available on Android and iOS and includes a rich story as well as unique characters to collect. For more information about the lore and the game, check out the official Limbus Company website.
Limbus Company Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Ryoshu (Kurokumo Wakashu), Hong Lu (Tingtang Gangleader), Hong Lu (Kurokumo Wakashu)
- A-Tier: Gregor (G Corp. Manager Corporal), Heathcliff (R Corp. 4th Pack Rabbit), Don Quixote (W Corp. Cleanup Agent), Sinclair (Blade Lineage Salsu), Rodion (Kurokumo Henchwoman)
- B-Tier: Ridion (LCCB Assistant Manager), Faust (Lobotomy Corp. Remnant), Ishmael (LCCB Assistant Manager), Ishmael (R Corp. 4th Pack Reindeer), Sinclair (Zwei Section 6), Ryoshu (Seven Section 6), Sinclair (Jefe de Los Mariachis) Sinclair, Outis (G Corp. Head Manager)
- C-Tier: Yi Sang (Blade Lineage Salsu), Yi Sang (Seven Section 6), Gregor (Liu Section 6), Meursault (Liu Section 6)
- D-Tier: Information will be added soon!
- Don Quixote
- Emil Sinclair
- Hong Lu
- Yi Sang
How Many Characters Are There In Limbus Company?
There are around 12 characters currently in Limbus Company, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each character release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best characters in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier character as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic characters and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier characters and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier characters.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these characters in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Loving gacha games at the moment? Check out our Black Rock Shooter Fragment tier list and reroll guide, Hero Ball Z tier list, and our N-Innocence tier list.
Limbus Company Reroll Guide
As the game is currently not out yet, we don’t have the information required for a Limbus Company reroll guide. However, as soon as we know, we’ll update this article, so make sure you check back soon.
About The Game
Limbus Company brings an original story to an interesting combination of turn-based RPG and realtime brawl combat mechanics. In the game, you play as the leader of the Limbus Company, made up of the twelve Sinners. You’ll lead your team of Sinners in an expedition into the facilities of the Lobotomy Corporation. Here, you’ll attempt to lay claim to the Golden Boughs.