This guide features our MCOC tier list of all current characters and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every character release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on who is best to use in your team.
MCOC, or Marvel Contest Of Champions, is a fighting game that pulls in all kinds of heroes and villains from all over the Marvel multiverse to duke it out in a violent contest organised by The Collector.. For more information about the lore and the game, check out the official website.
MCOC Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Archangel, Black Widow (Claire V), Captain America (Infinity War),Captain Marvel, Colossus, Corvus Glaive, Doctor Doom. Domino, Ghost, Havok, Hulkling, Knull, Namor, Nick Fury, Omega Red, Sabretooth, Shang-Chi, Sunspot, Thing, Void, Wolverine (Weapon X), Baron Zemo, Adam Warlock, Moondragon
- A-Tier: Blade, Cull Obsidian, Gorr the God Butcher, Guardian, Gwenpool, Hercules, Hit Monkey, Human Torch,Hyperion, Iceman, Iron Man, Killmonger, Kitty Pryde, Longshot, Luke Cage, Magik, Medusa. Mojo. Morningstar. Mr Sinister, Overseer, Proxima, Quake, Quicksilver, Red Goblin, Red Guardian, Red Hulk, Sentinel, She-Hulk, Silver Surfer, Sorcerer Supreme, Spider-Ham, Spiderman (Stark Suit), Spiderman (Stealthsuit), Star-Lord, Symbiote Supreme. Titania. Venom, Wolverine (X-23), Jessica Jones, Shuri, Spot, Valkyrie, Carl Creel (Absorbing Man), Shocker, Sandman
- B-Tier: Angela, Anti-Venom, Kate Bishop, Black Widow, Carnage, Cyclops (New Xavier School), Darkhawk, Doctor Voodoo, Gamora, Ghost Rider, Hela, Hulk, Hulkbuster, Invisible Woman, Kamala Khan, Mephisto, Mr Fantastic, Mr Negative, Mysterio, Night Thrasher, Nova, Odin, Rogue, Sasquatch, Scarlet Witch, Sersi, Spider-Gwen, Spiderman (Miles Morales), Squirrel Girl., Storm, Thor, Tigra, Viv Vision, Vision (Age Of Ultron), Wasp, Winter Soldier, Wolverine
- C-Tier: Annihilus, Ant-Man, Beast, Black Bolt, Cable, Captain America (WW2), Crossbones, Doctor Octopus, Dormammu, Ebony Maw, Goldpool, Guillotine, Heimdall, Ikaris, Jubilee, Mole Man, Old Man Logan, Platinumpool, Ronan, Task Master, Terrax, The Champion, The Hood, Mantis, Attuma
- D-Tier: Abomination, Agent Venom, Black Panther (Civil War), Black Panther (Classic), Civil Warrior, Daredevil, Deadpool (X-Force), Diablo, Doctor Strange, Drax, Electro, Falcon, Gambit, Green Goblin, Groot, Howard The Duck, Iron Fist, Iron Patriot, Joe Fixit, Galan, Juggernaut, Kang, Karnak, King Groot, Kingpin, Korg, Loki, MODOK, Magneto, Phoenix, Punisher, Red Skull, Rhino, Rocket Racoon, Sentry, Superior Iron Man, Thanos, Thor (Jane Foster), Ultron (Classic), Unstoppable Colossus, Venompool, Vulture, War Machine, Yellow Jacket
How Many Characters Are There In MCOC?
There are over 150 characters currently in MCOC, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each character release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best characters in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier character as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic characters and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier characters and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier characters.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these characters in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Loving gacha games at the moment? Check out our Genshin Impact TCG tier list, Hearthstone Arena tier list, and Eternal Evolution tier list.
MCOC Reroll Guide
If you’re worried about not getting the character you want, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with our reroll guide.
- Create a Kabam account.
- Play through the tutorial and get your first Premium Hero Crystal.
- If you’re not pleased with the champion you pull, it’s time to abandon that account!
- Make yourself a new Kabam account and repeat the process until you’re happy.
S-tier characters are the main ones to focus on for your first summon. If you didn’t get the character you want, you can delete the account and all of the game data. Reinstall the game and repeat the process until you obtain your desired character.
About The Game
Marvel Contest Of Champions or MCOC is a fighting game set in, the Marvel Universe. Well, it’s at least set somewhere near it, anyway. The Collector is at it again, and has pulled a huge selection of Marvel characters from their planets and timelines to fight each other in a huge tournament that they didn’t have any say in entering. You take the role of the Summoner, called on by The Collector to put together the most unstoppable team that you possibly can.