Ragnarok Begins was released on November 15th, 2022, a brand new side-scrolling MMORPG. This guide features our Ragnarok Begins classes list which includes all of the classes featured in the game so far as well as some tips for those that aren’t sure which class is best for them.
As this is a live-service MMORPG, there will be newly released classes in certain updates so make sure you bookmark this page to keep track of each available class. You can also keep an eye on any upcoming patches over on the developers Twitter page.
Ragnarok Begins Classes List
Down below is where you’ll find our Ragnarok Begins classes list that showcases all of the characters that are available in the game so far. There are also secondary classes in the game which we’ll cover in this guide alongside the main classes.
A great option for those who prefer ranged combat, and brilliant for those new to this type of game.
- Arrow Shower, Shock Arrow, Double Arrow
Archer: Secondary Classes
- Broken Arrow, Assault, Fury, Throwing a Net, Withdraw, Penetrating Shot
- Vine Root, Black Mushroom, Sleep Wedge, Aimed Shot, Exploding Shot, Rejuvenation
In short, this is the healer class. They have an important duty as they heal their allies whilst filling the support slot of a party.
- Holy Light, Blessing, Recovery
Acolyte: Secondary Classes
- Chain of Silence, Land of Atonement, Divine Protection, Punishment, Judgement Strike, Strike of Indulgence
- Hymn, Light of Bondage, Sanctum, Holy Weapon, Healing Light, Magic Protection
Perfect for those who love to get involved with melee combat. Melee classes are always pretty high-impact and deal quite a bit of damage.
- Endure, Sweep, Power Strike
Swordsman: Secondary Classes
- Devotion, Threaten, Rage, Thorny Buckler, Shield Charge, Shield Bash
- Shock Wave, Maelstrom, Rage, Ground Split, Throw Weapon, Leap
Another fantastic option if you love ranged combat which allows you to use your magical powers to deal damage with the elements.
- Fire Wall, Wind Gust, Flame Impact
Mage: Secondary Classes
- Summon Small Black Hole, Spirit Return, Swallowing Darkness, Summon Aqua, Summon Shade, Summon Agni
- Flash, Ice Storm, Pillar of Fire, Breath of Fire, Ice Spear, Lightning Explosion
If you love trying out a variety of classes in video games, make sure you take a look at our other guides for the Black Desert Mobile classes, Torchlight: Infinite classes, and Dark and Darker classes.