This guide features our Revived Witch tier list of all current characters and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every character release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on who is best to use in your team.
Revived Witch is one of the most popular anime-inspired RPG games developed by Yostar Limited. As with most RPGs, Revived Witch boasts a massive collection of characters, each having a unique skill set, abilities, and styles. In the beginning, the game lets you re-roll for the characters to get started.
Revived Witch Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Dorin, Celanya, Amanami, Ushpia, Afallen, Arcana, Mineer, Akasha, The Miracle Cathering, Isabel, The Miracle Catherine, Ardisia, Eddine
- A-Tier: Cersivey, Yui, Tuonel, Cynetia, Metamorphoses, Yui, Kapla, Lilia, La Crima, Mayahuel, Nannar, Ella, Sher, Datheios, Raphan, Sally, Symbriette, Hauen, Asherah
- B-Tier: Amorai, Goorveig, Inn & Lou, Luan, Blue Shift Watcher, Flora, Nom, Pakane, Kyphon, Tuonel of Night, Tama, Hilda, Flora of Melody Lake, Norn, Phyrgia, Caledonia, Matveiffe, Kamui, Nasha
- C-Tier: Nocturna, Elis, Nemesi, Avail, Primula, Mortimer, Cetess, Ruda, Croche, Yothaya, Viola, Anemone, Czerni, Mikoto, Miku, Acheronte, Shuffle, Yurugu, Parfait, Betsy
- D-Tier: Octavia, Fey, Eulalia, Cuspidata, Tuonel Of Night, Avil, Dana
How Many Characters Are There In Revived Witch?
There are over 60 characters currently in Revived Witch, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each character release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best characters in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier character as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic characters and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier characters and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier characters.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these characters in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Revived With Reroll Guide
Rolling and summoning characters in Revived Witch is a pretty easy task. These are the steps to perform reroll in Revived Witch:
When you first install Revived Witch on your smartphone, you will get numerous opportunities to re-roll characters. Initially, players will start with a pool of 10 units, which they can re-summon up to 100 times.
- Launch Revived Witch on your smartphone.
- Work through the tutorial.
- Hit the Summon button to roll the characters.
- Finally, press the confirm button once you get your desired characters.
That concludes our comprehensive beginner’s guide for Revived Witch Tier List and Reroll guide. Make sure you check out other guides and walkthroughs for other games at iFanZine.