What if there was a way for you to get rewarded for doing what you loved – like, say, play video games or binge-watching shows? Well, it turns out you can.
Mana is an upcoming rewards platform that’s designed around gamers. It features a checking account and Visa Debit Card provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC, that rewards you for using it to purchase games and gaming subscriptions.
Not only that, but Mana will reward you for playing your favorite games too, with a growing list of supported games across console, PC, and mobile for you to connect to the app.
How does it work, we hear you ask. Well, it works like any other checking account, including a Debit Card which you can use to make all gaming and non-gaming related purchases.
Making purchases earn you points, which you can redeem in exchange for full game keys, gift cards, in-game currency, and more.
Not only that, but you also get discounts on games subscription services, exclusive access to events, gaming hardware, demos, and more.
Mana comes in two tiers of account: a free, and a Pro tier. Free provides everything we’ve already described, while Pro provides you with additional exclusive rewards, a swanky metal Debit Card, and even more points each time you purchase.
Pro costs only $119.95 per year, which is about $9.99 per month, and is made for those that are serious about getting the best rewards for playing games. Especially as it also bags you all of this:
- Discord Nitro Classic – 1 year subscription
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (also include EA Play) – 3 month subscription
- Playstation Plus – 3 month subscription
- FITGMR Pro – 3 month subscription
- Surfshark VPN – 1 year subscription
- 3D Aim Trainer Elite – 1 year subscription
- FirstBlood Premium – 1 year subscription
Mana isn’t available just yet, but you can get ahead of the curve by signing up for the waitlist right now. Do so, and you’ll get early adopter benefits, including a discount on Mana Pro, bringing that yearly cost down to $69.95.
Recommend friends to join too, and you can get even more rewards. There are three levels of milestones worth of rewards, broken down as such:
- Level 1 – Waitlist Points: 3 – $1 (in mana) + ticket to win 1 of 20 Mana Pro annual memberships
- Level 2 – Waitlist Points: 9 – $3 (in mana) + ticket to win 1 of 10 $100 (in mana)
- Level 3 – Waitlist Points: 15 – $5 (in mana) + ticket to win a game console of your choice (Quest2 / PS5 / Xbox / Switch)
- Level 4 – Waitlist Points: 30 – $10 (in mana) + ticket to win $1000 (in mana)
- Level 5 – Waitlist Points: 45 – $15 (in mana) + ticket to win $2000 (in mana)
- Level 6 – Waitlist Points: 75 – $25 (in mana) + ticket to win $3000 (in mana)
- Level 7 – Waitlist Points: 150 – $50 (in mana) + ticket to win $4000 (in mana)
Sold? We thought so. Go and join the waitlist right now by visiting the official website.
MANA Checking Account provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Transactional and withdrawal limits apply.
MANA VISA Debit Card issued by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa terms and conditions apply.