If you’ve been looking for Summoners War: Chronicles Tier List, then your search ends here. It is one of the latest MMORPG developed by Com2uS, available on both Android and iOS devices. Similar to other MMORPG titles, the game has a vast collection of characters called Monsters.
However, not all the characters are adequate for the team, which is why you should recruit the strongest ones in the beginning. Since the game has just launched, many players may have a hard time rerolling the best characters. Therefore, we have prepared Summoners War: Chronicles Tier List, ranking all the characters from best to worst.
Summoners War: Chronicles Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Baretta, Belladeon, Bernard, Camilla, Chasun, Colleen, Fran, Galleon, Herteit, Lapis, Loren, Lushen, Lyn, Mav, Megan, Sabrina, Sigmarus, Skogul, Talia, Teshar, Theomars, Verad, Verdehile, Zaiross
- A-Tier: Akhamamir, Alicia, Anavel, Aria, Brandia, Cadiz, Charlotte, Dark Homunculus, Delphoi, Eladriel, Frigate, Gemini, Halphas, Hwa, Izaria, Jeanne, Kro, Lydia, Martina, Maruna, Mellia, Mikene, Perna, Pungbaek, Rica, Shannon, Sylvia, Taor, Tesarion, Velajuel, Veromos, Water Homunculus, Wind Homunculus, Woosa
- B-Tier: Ariel, Artamiel, Deva, Elsharion, Fermion, Olivia, Onyx, Ophilia, Orion, Orochi, Pang, Phenaka, Platy, Poseidon, Praha, Qebehsenuef, Qitian Dasheng, Ragdoll, Rahul, Rakan, Raki, Ran, Selena, Shaina, Woonsa, Xiana, Xiao-lin, Xing-zhe, Xiong Fei, Yen, Yeonhong, Zenobia, Zerath, Zeratu, Zibrolta, Zinc
- C-Tier: Bailey, Belita, Fire Homunculus, Grego, Grogen, Guillaume, Han, Hathor, Herne, Hrungnir, Hwahee, Hyanes, Icares, Illianna, Isael, Katarina, Lisa, Liu Mei, Logan, Lora, Louis, Lucas, Lucifer, Lumirecia, Luna, Melissa, Mephisto, Michelle, Soha, Spectra, Susano
- D-Tier: Acasis, Aegir, Ahman, Akia, Bael, Baleygr, Barque, Bolverk, Diana, Mi Ying, Misty, Mo Long, Natalie, Nisha, Odin, Randy, Savannah, Scarlett, Seara, Sekhmet, Shan, Shihwa, Shimitae, Sige, Son Zang Lao, Sonnet, Sophia, Tablo, Tanya, Tanzaite, Tarq
It goes without saying that the above list reflects the author’s opinions. While we recommend picking the S-tier characters, we urge you to use the ones you are comfortable with. This allows you to explore new options and master every champion in Summoners War Chronicles.
How Many Characters Are There In Summoners War: Chronicles?
The game was released on August 16 in Korea, and there are a over 100 characters available at the time of writing this article. So there’s no shortage of units for your dream team. It’s worth noting that the list of characters is expected to evolve with the release of new updates,
The tier list we’ve prepared above is classified into the following five divisions:
S Tier List
These are the most powerful and beloved characters of the game. Therefore, we highly advise pulling these characters as they boast the best abilities, strengths, and skills in the game.
Summoners War: Chronicles A Tier List
They are usually the powerful characters in the game, who can easily outperform many other units. However, they are not suitable as S-tier characters in terms of overall skills.
B Tier List
We regard these as the “above average” characters who often support the team and watch their back.
Summoners War: Chronicles C-Tier List
They are characters with a serious lack of skills and abilities. Hence, they can’t compete with most units.
These are the worst units of the game and the ones you should avoid picking up. So these characters are incapable of performing well on the field.
Summoners War: Chronicles Reroll Guide
Performing a reroll in Summoners War: Chronicles is fairly easy. Here’s the complete set of instructions for the same:
- Sign in to the game using a guest account
- Complete the early stages of the game, including the tutorial
- Once available, summon a character on the draw screen
We recommend pulling out S-tier characters for a solid start. They are the best characters in the game and significantly increase your winning odds. If you fail to summon any S-tier character, log out from the game and then delete the game’s data to repeat the reroll process.
About The Game
Summoners War: Chronicles is one of the latest MMORPG developed by Com2uS, available on both Android and iOS devices. Similar to other MMORPG titles, the game has a vast collection of characters called Monsters.
That concludes our comprehensive guide for the Summoners War Chronicles Tier List & Reroll process. Make sure you check out other guides and walkthroughs for other games at iFanZine.