This guide features our Three Skies tier list of all current characters and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every character release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on who is best to use in your team.
Three Skies is a turn-based RPG gacha game that is available on Android and iOS and includes a rich story as well as unique characters to collect. For more information about the lore and the game, check out the game’s official website.
Three Skies Tier List (2023) By Rarity
- S-Tier: Sethos, Xerra, Damira, Fehra, Belegorn, Sopheia, Noctis, Talah, Cordelia, Xandra, Divina, Rhoslyn, Aira, Alane, Scarlett, Wither, Dieter, Collisa, Luxfur, Havel, Iris, Eshne
- A-Tier: Oaken, Cynthia, Tulok, Jeger, Michelle, llseta, Drogo, Melody, Penelope, Ulrik, Layla, Paige, Larissa, Violet, Genny, Skynd, Valence, Evelyn, Cort, Veneficus, Cyndara
- B-Tier: Celena, Myra, Golem, Fulgar, Hugo, Thyra, Petros, Rebecca, Ulrik, Vernox, Vincent, Caeldir, Tisha, Bjornsten, Bran, Kithis, Fogran, Wilhelm, Ulbrecht, Vanessa
- C-Tier: There are no C-Tier characters.
- D-Tier: There are no D-Tier characters.
Three Skies Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Dieter, Iris, Sethos, Divina, Rhoslyn, Belegorn, Eshne, Talah, Xerra, Sopheia, Scarlett, Collisa, Xandra, Cordelia, Aira, Luxfur, Damira, Noctis, Wither, Fehra, Alane, Havel
- A-Tier: Larissa, Cynthia, Cyndara, Drogo,, Violet, Layla, Veneficus, Oaken, Paige, Michelle, Cort, Genny, Melody, Skynd, Evelyn, Tulok, Ulrik, Jeger, Penelope, Valence
- B-Tier: Cort, Violet, Melody, Veneficus, Ulrik, Jeger, Genny, Cynthia, Paige, Cyndara
- C-Tier: Tulok, Larissa, Penelope, Oaken, Evelyn, Layla, Skynd, Valence, Michelle, Drogo
- D-Tier: Information will be added soon!
How Many Characters Are There In Three Skies?
There are over 60 characters currently in Three Skies, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each character release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best characters in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier character as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic characters and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier characters and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier characters.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these characters in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Loving gacha games at the moment? Check out our Clusterduck Breeding guide, Girls’ Frontline: Neural Cloud codes, and our Awaken Legends codes guide.
Three Skies Reroll Guide
If you’re worried about not getting the character you want, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with our reroll guide.
- Play through the tutorial
- Summon a character
S-tier characters are the main ones to focus on for your first summon. If you didn’t get the character you want, you can delete the account and all of the game data by selecting “settings” in the top right. Reinstall the game and repeat the process until you obtain your desired character.
About The Game
Three Skies is a turn-based RPG, set in a fantasy world. The game sees you collect a range of characters, as you deploy them throughout your dungeon crawl. Defeat your opponents’ nefarious teams by looking after your own while giving your best plan of attack.