If you’ve been looking for Touhou Lost Word Tier List, then your search ends here. Good Smile’s Touhou Lost Word has been enjoying immense success right from its release. The game so far has amassed over half a million downloads on Google Play Store, with an impressive 4 stars rating. As with most other RPGs, Touhou Lost Word has a massive collection of characters to choose from.
So the best way to begin your Touhou Lost Word journey is by summoning the strongest characters. However, choosing the best characters is a bit tricky task, especially when there are over 100 characters to choose from. To save you from this time-consuming process, we have prepared the Touhou Lost Word tier list ranking all the characters from best to worst.
Touhou Lost Word Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Sagume Kishin, Reimu Hakurei, Yonmu Konpaku, Medicine Melancholy, Yuyuko Saigyouji, Yukari Yakumo, Byakuren Hijiri (Fantastic), Toyosatomimi no Miko, Sakuya Izayoi, Ran Yakumo, Remilia Scarlet, Suika Ibuki, Tewi Inaba, Keine Kamishirasawa, Lunar War Enchanter Marisa Kirisame, Watatsuki no Yorihime, Patchouli Knowledge, Eirin Yagokoro, Shion Yorigami, Yuuka Kazami
- A-Tier: Hong Meiling, Alice Margatroid, Chen, Watatsuki no Yorihime, Kaguya Houraisan, Kasen Ibaraki, Fujiwara no Mokou, Kosuzu Motoori, Ringo, Suwako Moriya, Minoriko Aki, Koishi Komeiji, Doremy Sweet, Lunar War Oracle Sanae Kochiya, Saki Kurokoma, Satori Komeiji, Iku Nagae, Letty Whiterock, Letty Whiterock
- B-Tier: Luna Child, Flandre Scarlet, Kanako Yasaka, Hieda no Akyuu, Shizuha Aki, Aya Shameimaru, Nemuno Sakata, Keine Kamishirasawa, Seiga Kaku, Hecatia Lapislazuli, Sakuya Izayoi, Sanae Kochiya, Junko, Sekibanki, Benben Tsukumo, Yatsuhashi Tsukumo
- C-Tier: Marisa Kirisame, Cirno, Nitori Kawashiro, Byakuren Hijiri, Seiran, Yoshika Miyako, Saki Kurokoma, Clownpiece, Yonmu Konpaku (Cherry Blossom), Mai Teireida, Satono Nishida
- D-Tier: Momiji Inubashiri, Lily White, Daiyousei, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Sunny Milk, Star Sapphire, Reisen
How Many Characters Are There In Touhou Lost Word?
The game features more than 100 characters. However, you can choose only six characters to form your team. So there’s no shortage of units for your dream team. It’s worth noting that the list of characters is expected to evolve with the release of new updates,
The tier list we’ve prepared above is classified into the following five divisions:
These are the most powerful and beloved characters of the game. Highly advise pulling these characters as they boast the best abilities, strengths, and skills in the game.
They are usually the powerful characters in the game. They can easily outperform many other units. However, they are not suitable as S-tier characters in terms of overall skills.
They are regarded as the “above average” characters who often support the team and watch the back.
They are characters with a serious lack of skills and abilities. As a result, they can’t compete with most units.
These are the worst units of the game and the ones you should avoid picking up. These characters are incapable of performing well on the field.
Touhou Lost Word Reroll Guide
Performing a reroll in Touhou Lost Word is relatively easy. Here are the steps for the same:
- Download the game from the Google Play Store.
- Sign in to the game using the guest account.
- Launch it, and you will get 1x character and 9x Cards.
- Use those 10x draws to summon the characters.
We recommend pulling out S-tier characters for a solid start. They are the best characters in the game and significantly increase your winning odds. If you fail to summon any S-tier character, log out from the game, delete the game’s data and repeat the above steps.
About The Game
Good Smile’s Touhou Lost Word has been enjoying immense success right from its release. The game so far has amassed over half a million downloads on Google Play Store, with an impressive 4 stars rating. As with most other RPGs, Touhou Lost Word has a massive collection of characters to choose from.
That concludes our comprehensive beginner’s guide for the Touhou Lost Word Tier List & Reroll process. Make sure you check out other guides and walkthroughs for other games at iFanZine.